The online instructor-led courses are offered in a personalized mode with no more than 30 students in each class. Start and finish dates are clearly marked. Besides the online tools used for interaction in the virtual environment, courses provide students with continuous support from a technical assistant, the tutor and a program coordinator, who are experts in the course topics, and are able to offer effective feedback in all course activities and promote relevant discussion.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
To improve the experience and management of our online courses, we would like to invite you to participate in our online workshop on "Learning Assessment”.
Considering a practical approach, this workshop aims to develop innovative tools that allow the design of online activities and assessment from an authentic point of view.
At the end of this workshop you will be will be able to identify, differentiate and design rubrics focused on authentic assessment and considering the best practices and instructional resources in online learning.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
1. Describe the basic characteristics and principles of the authentic assessment.
2. Differentiate between traditional and authentic assessment.
3. Identify instructional resources and best practices when designing authentic assessments.
4. Suggest strategies to design authentic tasks, considering the best practices in authentic assessment.
5. Develop a rubric considering the best practices for designing authentic assessments.
6. Reflect on the importance of authentic assessment within the online learning processes.
• To have experience surfing Moodle
• To have participated and completed the online course: Online Tutor Training